To compile the results, global fashion search platform Lyst analyses the online shopping behaviour of more than nine million shoppers a month searching, browsing and buying fashion across 12,000 designers and stores online. The formula behind The Lyst Index takes into account global Lyst and Google search data, conversion rates and sales, as well as brand and product social media mentions and engagement statistics worldwide over a three month period.
“Flu Veils” during the 1918-1919 Spanish flu (also known as the 1918 flu pandemic).
1918-1919 Spanish flu (also known as the 1918 flu pandemic).
During the pandemic, women began to wear so-called “flu veils”. Fashionistas picked them up in color to the headgear.
I was shopping for my client, a handbag in a specific color! It’s also my very favorite color. It has many names, most common are “Warm Grey” and “Taupe”. Finding handbags in this color is not a very easy task, because not many brands have it. Louis Vuitton & Chloe have it for $3000-6000.
- A Russian Wardrobe Stylist in Denver Uses Color Palettes and Selfies to Do Her Job During COVID-19
- The Lyst Index is a quarterly ranking of fashion’s hottest brands and products.
- How to chose the right size Gucci Belt?
- History of Face-Masks during 1918-1919 Spanish flu
- How to avoid paying taxes on luxury brand handbags