To compile the results, global fashion search platform Lyst analyses the online shopping behaviour of more than nine million shoppers a month searching, browsing and buying fashion across 12,000 designers and stores online. The formula behind The Lyst Index takes into account global Lyst and Google search data, conversion rates and sales, as well as brand and product social media mentions and engagement statistics worldwide over a three month period.
- A Russian Wardrobe Stylist in Denver Uses Color Palettes and Selfies to Do Her Job During COVID-19
- The Lyst Index is a quarterly ranking of fashion’s hottest brands and products.
- How to chose the right size Gucci Belt?
- History of Face-Masks during 1918-1919 Spanish flu
- How to avoid paying taxes on luxury brand handbags